- Experience in conducting and/or managing evaluation studies in Africa
- Experience of participatory approaches
- An understanding of the importance of CPD for health workers
- Specialist knowledge of evaluation methodologies for health interventions in developing countries
- Strong facilitation and communication skills, with experience of working collaboratively with local teams of development professionals
- Language / translation skills, as appropriate for proposed methodology visits
More specific information about the evaluation and proposal requirements can be found attached below.